Our friends at Ransom Note have premiered the Cavern of Anti Matter remix of Soft Geometry.
Have a listen to the mighty Unsubscribe remix of Justin Robertson’s Deadstock 33s “I am automatic”. From the upcoming album @everything is turbulence remixed”
My remix for Dj Rocca on Rotten City records is out today December 2nd
The Good people at Clash magazine have premiered my remix for the fabulous Amber Arcades.
I’m Very Happy to have contributed to the Parabox radio series. I’m on about one hour in, talking about some of the music that has meant a lot to me over the years, and maybe helped me along the way!
1. Grateful Dead – New Potato Caboose
2. Tangerine Dream – Rubycon
3. Dillinger, Trinity, Wayne Wade, Al Campbell and Junior Tamlin,- Five man army
4. Mantronix – Hardcore Hip Hop
5. The Fall – City Hobgoblins
6. Wired – To The Beat of the Drum
7. Massimo Barsotti – Whole lotta love
8. Chubby Checker – Gypsy
9. James Barnett – Keep on talking
10. Chris and Cosey – Hypnotika
11. Vanishing Twin – Vanishing twin Syndrome
12. C.O.B – Spirit of love
Something a bit different from The Deadstock 33s dance floor output.
This is a clip from the soundtrack to my recent art exhibition ‘The Explorer’s Chronicle’. The full piece is 27 minutes long, and provides a sonic accompaniment to a fantastical journey into the unknown. It’s a trip into a parallel universe of imaginative possibilities undertaken by a band of psychonauts and scientists.
The soundtrack is strictly limited to 150 downloads.
you can buy the soundtrack for £5 from-
also available as part of a book, poster, soundtrack and bag pack at £50
Please allow up to 48 hours to process your order,
thank you kindly, hope you enjoy it .
The series of podcasts from Tsugi is marvellous. My contribution is here